The Menangle store is located 13km from Camden, 3.4km to the new “Menangle Park” development currently being pre sold by the developers Dahua, 11km to the Campbelltown CBD as well as directly opposite stage one of Mirvac’s new residential development. This is for 250-350 new homes.
Menangle is the site of where the proposed South West Sydney Orbital (M9) and the current M5 (M31) are to merge. This Merger, will create the greatest convergence of infrastructure in NSW. The precincts surrounding Menangle have been identified as “Future release” by the NSW State Government. Developers such as Mirvac, Lend Lease, Dahua, Country Gardens Australia and Walker Corporation have brought land.
Menangle is a historic village that dates back to John Macarthur, in fact the store was originally built to provide for the staff working on “Camden Park”.
– 4 bedroom flat upstairs
– 10 minutes to hospitals, both public and private, as well as University of Western Sydney
– Variety of opportunity STCA
– Iconic facade & store
– 700m approx from the railway station
– Corner site
– 70m2 *approx Shed
– Existing licence for the sale of packaged beer & Alcohol
– 2 post office licences: one for Menangle & one for Menangle Park
– Solid takeaway food trade
Site Area: 1296m2 *approx with two road frontages